[VAC] Re: Tankless Water Heaters?

Yeah Toby,
    They are pricey, but as has been mentioned, I think they have been
developed (or upgraded) to be RV safe.  I had a small Paloma for 3 years on
Maui.  It was in a Streamline which had a large undercabinet space that we
vented outside.  The hot water flow was constant but it did generate heat.
My main problem with Paloma in my Airstream is that the units are too tall
to fit in the spaces where they make sense.  In addition to physical height
I considered the venting and that heat rises.  The RV-500 vents outward.  I
am going to set mine up to "vent/breath" out the existing removable water
heater access door.  I will probably make larger ventilation openings to
dissipate the heat.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park