[VAC] Fw: Generators

      Does anyone know the generator size which would be required
     to power a Coleman Mini Mach airconditioner?The unit requires
     8.2 amps, 1000 watts and generates 7100 btu's. I have not been
     able to locate startup electrical surge requirement. Interior
     lights, tv, etc. would operate off the battery while the
     generator was in use, so sizing the generator would be
     determined just by the startup requirements of the
     airconditioner. I like the features of the Honda EU2000i but
     don't know if 2000 watts max. will start my unit.
     Thankyou.Jim'61 Bambi