[VAC] Bambi battery

Sherry wrote about her EZUp

I went to look at Sherry's EZUp set-up which prompted the following
question:

Where is the battery on your Bambi?  It looks like your spare is behind the
propane tanks leaving no room for a battery on the tongue.  If your battery
is inside can you tell me if and how it is vented and where it is located.
Our Bambi is a work in progress and the future battery location is still up
in the air.  Right now I'm leaning toward putting it inside but I don't want
to cut a vent through the outside wall.

Does anyone else have suggestions?  I've read that some battery boxes are
vented into the belly.  Does anyone have opinions about the desirability and
effectiveness of this?  The only sealed battery box I have come across has a
vent hole in the bottom to go through the floor and a vent tube designed to
go up and out on the top.  Whether battery fumes rise or fall this would
create circulation which would seem to be desirable.  Alternatively can the
battery just be put in a sealed unvented box to be opened only for service
and only with adequate ventilation?  It would have to be chargeable while in
the box.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dick
'62 Bambi

PS  I like your green and blue EZUp Sherry.