[VAC] Re: Awning ideas needed for a '67 Caravel

Geven,

It's sad that things like this indeed do happen every now & then. As far as I'm
concerned your little shelter looks just fine.

When we use our Bambi we have a dark green screen room that we can use next to
the trailer. These small trailers just can't accomodiate a decent length awning,
plus I personally think it detracts from the short & older units looks. On our
31ft. Sovereign we happen to have a full length Zip Dee awning that makes it
actually worth while to put out.

My suggestions are to clain "medical reasons" for the shelter and also consider
getting a softer color such as dark blue or green instead of the red.
Campgrounds usually ( & legally?) make special allowances for medical
situations.That might keep people quiet. Remember there's always "someone" that
has to B@#%*. Please don't let these types of folks & situations ruin a good
time for you & your wife.

Pat