[VAC] Re: Fridge not cooling!

Andy-

My 1966 Dometic perked up nicely after conventional burping. While rolling it
about though, I did clean the heck out of the coils, brushed out the flue,
and cleaned all the    ducting vents, screens on the bottom of the coach, &c,
and now can freeze eggs on a hot day with on propane.  So I guess it's a
process on a system. Who can say what did the trick? It's a pain pulling out
a reefer! So I suggest being comprehensive in service when you Finally Get It
Out. Firing it up on the bench with electric and gas and checking time and
temps is certainly suggested. It is one of those appliances which it is much
more desirable to work on in vitro instead of in situ !

Alex in Indiana
66 Safari & Overlander
WBCCI 8728