[VAC] Solar Planner

Hi Vintage Airstream Club Friends,

If anyone would like a free solar planner and annual catalog from RV Solar
Electric, now is the time to call them. Two days ago, we received our notice
of its impending distribution.

Another sentence in the notice was "Have us send a copy to another RV
owner." That could be any VAC member who calls the 800 number (800.999.8520)
and provides their name and address.

With many campgrounds charging us  for an electric hookup last Winter, this
is another benefit of being electric independent (except for high energy
draw items).

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net