[VAC] Head's down here too

The toilet in our '64 Overlander obviously didn't work when we bought it.  I
was able to reach through the access door and bring it out with two good
jerks-the wax ring was all that was holding it.   China part, inscribed
"Sani-Ware" is in good condition; cast aluminum valve assembly completely
corroded and missing major chunks.  I do not want to think long and hard
about what it took for it to to be in that condition.

The question now is, what goes back?  Is there a modern toilet that will fit
under the fiberglas bench and not require significant modifications?  My
bathroom appears to be like Bob's, already the subject of much discussion.

Louis Joyner