[VAC] Re: Dometic M16

Terry, that could have been a problem but we have gutted the Bambi and I am
a woodworker with a full shop.  We will duplicate the cabinetry exactly.
This trailer was knee-deep in roaches and rodents so we have to redo every
square inch.  We just finished the new floor and rewiring, both 12V and
110V.  You are right, the closest matching refrigerator does make me have to
raise the cabinet slightly or not put the stove over it.  Thanks for the
comment though.  Eric