[VAC] Re: Heads Down

Thanks Terry for the 90 degree tip,
    When Daisy first mentioned the idea of a scraper, I thought how simple
but in looking at the triangular blade edge of the plate I thought of
fabricating something more like that shape to do the cleaning.  This sounds
like just the right tool.

    In the day's ahead I will be posting other issues with the Thetford.  I
like this old head for it's efficiency and lack of complexity.  I can't
imagine having to substitute a later model which would require busting
through the rear wall.  What does everybody with older coaches do when their
toilet fails?  Is there an aftermarket solution that will allow the look of
the original bathroom to remain.  My bathroom is very pretty :)

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA