[VAC] Re: propane lines

Rik,
  This BI pipe has a BI 'Tee' fitting(s) on the end, IIRC. Everything is
below the belly skin.

What I would do is install 2 or 3 'Tees' on the end of the pipe OR a
'cross' fitting if you can find one. Install reducing bushings to mate
to the 3/8" brass flare fittings. If your trailer is laid out in typical
fashion, 2 or 3 of the (usually) 4 gas appliances are in very close
proximity. In my trailers, the fridge and furnace are adjacent, with the
  range being across the aisle. A cross and a tee would allow connection
of the branch feeds to the 1/2" pipe, with the last tee feeding out the
end to 3/8" tubing to the water heater.

The nice thing about using BI pipe is less pressure drop when multiple
appliances are firing and it's much more durable than copper. IE: a
stone won't injure it and it's more self-supporting.

                                 <<Jim>>