[VAC] Univolt Vs. Intellipower

Inland RV wrote:
"The 55 amp univolt from us costs $265.00. The intelli-power with wizard
costs $277.88."

FYI, I just bought an intillipower with wizard, factory rebuilt from
intillipower and 1-year warrantee, for $165.45 delivered. That's the same
price as their 40 amp rebuilts, because when I called a couple weeks ago,
they were out of 40-amp units and sold me the 55 amp unit at the same price.
I've yet to install it, but if you're looking for one, now is an excellent
time to buy.

Dan
75 Argosy 26