[VAC] Re: Wallpaper

I did and don't recommend it.  I took the walls down in my 76 that already
had factory wallpaper on them and laid them flat on my workbench and
replaced the paper. My experience was that the paper will peal up and not
stick good with conventional glues.  When you have your coach closed up, the
heat will cause the paper to come off, at least it did with mine.  Maybe if
you are an expert in the glues available, it can be done but I ended up
painting those walls.  Ironically, they looked better than new when I was
done.
Randy