[VAC] Foam

I just wanted to pass along something I just learned.  Foam comes in a wide
variety of densities.  The first place we looked said there was only one
type of foam available.  We checked it out and it was way too soft.
Fortunately we kept looking and found a guy that knows foam.  We plan to
order either "2245"  or a slightly softer "2240"  these both make a very
firm sleeping surface which is what we prefer.  There is also an "HD"
designation meaning "high density" which compresses less because of the
shape of the air bubbles inside.

Dick
'62 Bambi