[VAC] ('64 GT) plumbing retro

 I actually thought about that as I stepped into my local plumbing shop, a
place I treasure, due to their real knowledge. But having mapped out my
system ahead, It is going to be small and, I hope, simple.  I decided to
construct a basic manifold and supply line of cpvc, then take off of that
with pex, where flexibility is needed. The Qest fittings are compatable, and
can screw directly onto a cpvc threaded coupler, minimizing the number of
them I will have to buy.      Jere