[VAC] Re: Asbestos floor tile

It's probable that I will do the removal.  I'll be wearing all the right
stuff and mask, won't abrade of cut the tiles and will be trying heat and a
putty knife to lift each tile up.  Many tiles are already loose and I like
to think of that old saying "where there's smoke . . . there's fire!"  In
this case those tiles are loose for a reason.  Probably moisture over time.
The loose tiles are randomly placed around the coach.

Just ran a test in the bathroom, which should be the easiest because of
moisture, and it took less than 30 seconds to remove four tiles incuding two
that went under the wall.
Bob