[VAC] Re: Asbestos floor tile

Today I went to Home Depot.  They don't have the best selection of different
types of flooring (e.g. no cork) but they do have everything Armstrong.  I
was particularly impressed by Armstrong StepMaster Slip Resistant
Composition Tile.  It is very expensive at 35 square feet for $78. That's
more than twice the price of the regular Armstorn tiles.  It has a very high
tech look.

Regards "asbestos", it is described as Vinyl asbestos tile in Chapter 15
Interior Maintenance under Floors.  The reason I want to get rid of it is
for future safety.  I have Grandson and I won't let him in the unit.  It's
also about weight.  Leaving the old tile down would add at least 100 pounds
based on what I felt by picking up one case today.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA  (where Rio San Luis Rey meets El Pacifico)