[VAC] Re: tongue set-up

HI JIm

Your message set off an alarm in my head and I went out and checked the
tongue on my A/S and I found 8 (3/8") holes drilled in one side of the "A"
frame.  I assume, this was where an anti-sway mechanism was installed at one
time.

I can not see inside the the channel to check for damage. I scratching
around, thru the holes, with a length of coat hanger & could not detect any
rough spots.  What would be the best way of closing up the holes to prevent
any future damage?

Thanks
Noah
Hopewell Junction, NY