[VAC] Re: Refrigerator vents

Hi Bob,

This afternoon, I installed a shiny aluminum fridge vent on the roof of my
'67 22' Airstream Safari. A tree branch had fallen on the plastic one (ugh)
which I repaired with epoxy several years ago. Unfortunately (fortunately),
the damage was too extensive to repair again.

So where did I find my shapely aluminum fridge vent cover? Same old place I
find so many other parts for my Vintage Airstreams - Oasis RV in Tucson. If
you haven't been to their website, try it >>> www.oasisrv.com and if you
want to talk person to person, use their 800 number. Ask for Jay, he's
straight up about what he has, what he can get and what he hasn't found yet
but is still looking for.

I called him Monday, Fed Ex dropped my aluminum fridge vent cover off this
noon (Wednesday) and 20 minutes later, it was installed and ready to do its'
thing.  Tonight, the weatherman is calling for rain. Job was done just in
the knick of time. Looks sharp.

Maybe Lady Luck will shine on you, too.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net