[VAC] Re: Battery Chargers

Tim,
  I bought mine from Jade Mountain, I think it's
http://www.jademountain.com. You also need the 500 amp shunt to go along
with it. IIRC, the price was about $230.00 more or less, for both.

There are a number of similar units out there that provide the same
functions, but they're all priced about the same.

If you've looked at the pics of our '73 Avion, you've seen the control
panel that I built. It's mounted above the fridge, which is just behind
the door. I can see the eMeter while sitting on the couch, and I frankly
admit to finding it very entertaining to watch. I set it to wake up the
display whenever there's more than 1.5 amps of current flowing, so it's
awake most of the time we're in the trailer.

                               <<Jim>>