[VAC] Re: Battery Chargers

The only difference between the two Inteli-Power (note:  there is only one
"l" there....a search with two will give bad results.) units is the output.
The less expensive one puts out 40 amps, the other 55 amps.  Both are
multi-state chargers, and both will accept the Charge Wizard.

I don't know of any other converter that will accept the plug of the CW
without some major work on the user's part.  The CW simply plugs into a port
on the I-P and acts as a charge controller, reading the battery state and
then switching the Inteli-Power to the proper function.

AFAIK, the unit is still made by Progressive Dynamics, and there has been no
change in ownership.

This ain't rocket science guys.....it works, and it's inexpensive.

Roger

Roger Hightower, N7KT
WBCCI 4165, VAC, TCT
1975 31' Sovereign, '02 F-250 PSD