[VAC] Re: Battery Chargers

Jim,
    I went up to Camping World in San Marcos yesterday to check out the
Intellipower and Charge Wizard.
There were two Intellipower chargers on sale.  The more expensive one was
$219 (members) and mentioned 2 stage charging.  The second was $189
(members) and did not mention multi-stage chargers but did recommend that it
could be used with the Charge Wizard.  I assume both units could use CW?

The Charge Wizard itslf was not much to look at.  Has anybody had a really
positive experience with Intellipower cheap model and Charge Wizard?  Also
there were 3 low end chargers that appeared to be nothing more than
transformers with DC alligator clips.   They were priced from $40 - $60 and
all claimed to prevent overcharging.  Almost sounds to me like you could
plug a Charge Wizard into the Univolt.

Bob in Oceanside