[VAC] Univolt

I am finally prioritizing the removal of my Univolt system.  It likes to fry
batteries.  We all know this.  But I couldn't help but read up on the unit
in the Airstream manual.  It says that it will not overcharge your battery.
Since it obviously does, they must be referring to charging from the pullers
alternator . . . or are they?

I have seen some multi-stage chargers in the $200-$300 range.  Will they
handle both AC charging and DC through the vehicle alternator without frying
the battery.  Anybody have good experiences with any low priced multi-stage
chargers?  My coach stays in one park pretty much all the time so AC is the
biggest problem.

Bob
66 Safari in Oceanside