[VAC] Re: Another electrical question

Jim, not being very electrical minded I have a hard time explaining the situation
but you did in the above. I took the old male recepticle that was on the outside of
the trailer out and tried to put a 15 amp one back because it had a cover on it and
thinking all was the same amps. I shorted that one out! Took it out and now want to
go thru the wall from the outside to the "fuse" box (not a modern breaker box) and
tie into it inside the trailer. I was advised to anchor the fusebox end of the 20'
pigtail to the wall so no stress would be put on the fusebox connection when the
pigtail was in use. I have (5) 15 amp fuses and one 30 so I guess there was 30 amps
run in to the trailer in the begining as it has an electric water heater.Hope this
doesn't muddy the water any more!
Jerry