[VAC] Re: Replacement for folding vinyl curtains

Kit,
Camping World has a couple of types, but I've never seen one in person yet.
One is a universal type fit and the other one is basically made to order.
I'm looking for one myself and I found these on their web site
(campingworld.com).  I've had excellent service from them although they do
charge state tax if they have a store in your state.  Watch the sales, you
can typically get $1 shipping or at least discount shipping if the item is
oversized - which I think these are.  Going to order mine soon, but have to
get the floor done before I start looking at finishing items.
Good Luck!
Pete