[VAC] Re: SS Tow Balls

I've tried the stainless tow balls and they work fine but using stainless
doesn't mean you don't have to lube them.  They will still wear if you
don't.  Since I tow several types of trailers, I started using a convert a
ball.  It is stainless with a 10,000 capacity and I can change ball sizes in
about 10 seconds.  JC Whitney used to carry them, but I didn't find them in
the catalog I have now.  I've also seen them at marine stores.  Not that
pricey - about $45, but with 3 ball sizes I think it is a bargain.  I have
seen them at shows both rv and marine, but they normally want about $75 for
a set.
Pete