[VAC] Help with new upholstry (how to?)

I took all my couches out of my '71 Safari today, two twins, and the double.

The upholstry place quoted $977.00!!  A little to steep for me.

I will get another quote but it looks like I may have to takle this myself.  Never have done anything like it before.

I never did a floor before either but I about finshed putting in new vinyl tiles.

So, I am not afraid to try.  Just need some how to info from some who have don it before.

Thanks

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com
http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim