[VAC] Re: Cyclo polishing pads

Hey Gerald.
    Believe it or not I haven't used it yet. I just did some research and decided to
go with the cotton sweater material that you can through away and not worry about
washing all that "black stuff" out of the everything and the pads can get rather
pricey if you use many. I have some Nuvite and a Wal Mart auto polisher that takes
the heavy corrosion off and then plan to use the Cyclo to bring out the shine. I'm
really in the testing stage trying to find the best method for my trailer.
    The pads have been asked for gang. Thanks for the inquiries. I will be off the
list for the weekend.
Jerry