[VAC] Re: Black Goop Cleaner

Hi All,

FWIW, I've found that PineSol cleaner works well for removing leftover
residue from the Rolite polishes.  I started with a premixed version in
spray bottle (was readily available under kitchen sink), then mixed my
own blend from the concentrated form as the original bottle ran low.
Now using a combo of PineSol in a bucket with water and soft cloth for
general wash, followed by spray bottle and clean(er) cloth for final
cleanup.  The PineSol really seems to cut the black residue, and the
stronger the mix, the better.

Steve