[VAC] Aluminum

I'm still looking for a source for aluminum to match the belly of my 1962.
I tried the service center in Jackson Center but they indicated they don't
have it.  Andy from Inland RV stated earlier that this is .024 inch
aluminum.  I have ordered a catalog from Aircraft Spruce but I did not see
any .024 inch aluminum on their web site.  Garnett suggested 5052 aluminum
would be a good choice but I don't see that in .024 inch thickness .

Any help would be appreciated.

Dick
1962 Bambi