[VAC] Re: Dropped Ball Mounts for Receiver Hitches

If you don't mind Reese products, they have a "deep drop" mount available
for their units.  I have a Reese Dual Cam Sway Control equipped ball mount
on my '99 Suburban K2500 that has a 9" drop.  It was a standard part
available from a Reese Dealer.  None of the Brand X dealers were aware of
its availability, but my regular Airstream Dealer, Ace Fogdall RV, had one
in-stock ready to go when I dropped by with my problematic hitch.  It works,
and I am totally satisfied.