[VAC] Re: Tire Removal

Chris,

I think we are talking about two different types of axles. Trailers with the
old springs and shackles would take a lot of raising because of the flex
action, however the rubber suspension type axles raise off the ground very
easily. I often see my front axle in the air while the back axle carries all
the weight when crossing dips, etc. and visa versa, when the front axle is
carrying all the weight through the dip. Theoretically with the newer axles
one should be able to travel with only one wheel if need be?

Cheers, GAS