[VAC] Re:

I have posted this 4 times now with no response from anyone, since I am so
tired of getting all the stuff about if my trailer isn't 25 years old, I'm
going to be sooo upset....get real or get a life. Here is my question once
again: I have a 1969 Caravel, still has the rectangular window in rear.
not rounded corners like in the front. I would like to replace all my
window screens which are giving out. The rubber gasket (white) that holds
the screen material in place, much like any screen door is also a cosmetic
trim piece and most of what I have is brittle. Where can this trim gasket
be obtained? I really don't care if it is white or brown just so I can get
some from a supplier. How many of you out there have 1969-1970's
Airstreams that will help me. I have a trade for you. I am a
cabinet-maker and I know where to get any kind of tambour door material
that you little heart desires...birch, ash, cherry, and oak yes kiddies
perhaps even walnut; cannot remember for sure right now. It is cloth
backed and is available in 1/4, 3/8, and half inch splits and it's 3 and 4
feet wide....how bout that. Don 1969 Caravel.