[VAC] electrical short

Hey all,
I have found that the side of the Overlander will shock you if you touch it
and are grounded! Yes dangerous! I changed the receptacle for the incoming 110ac
(a used one from an old trailer) and apparently I didn't do it right. I found
two red wires going into the fuses. Also, there was a blue wire that was the
grounded to a rivet beside the receptacle. I don't think I had this problem
until I decided to update the receptacle. I guess it is apparent that I am no
electrician and need some advice. Dr. Gerald and you other electricians ....
...where are you????
Jerry
57 Overlander