[VAC] The Abaltross will fly

omorrow am we will start out on what is to be a 4 month odyssey. From tampa we will attend the North Fiordia vac rally and from there we will be volenteering for Habitat For Humanity in verious locations around the country from Montama to New York. and return to Tampa in Aug.
I have finally finished ???? up grading the interior Replaced the torcher racks that passed for bedding with a pare of custom built sofa beds The new "comfort Foam"is fantastic.I had a professional upholster do them in red Velvet.Had enough left over to make new draped for the living Aera.Looks kinda of good. The revamped generator is working fine will supply enough voltage for needs.One provlem I cannot get the alchol stove to work on alchol works ok ob 120 volts.I didn't get agreate shine on the exterior but it is better than it was.
We are signing off line in the morning will reconnect with the internet when we return.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummins Diesel.
see you down the road