[VAC] Re: Awnings

Steve not sure were you are in Michigan, But if you look around White
Pigion ( it is right on the bottom state line ) there are outlets for RV
parts. I picked up awning ( no hardware ) for 30 bucks. You can get about
anything for an RV you want.  You just have to keep looking around, lots and
lots of stuff just sitting in piles.  We are in Florida now and sure do miss
our trips there.  If you need better directions let me know and I will map
it for ya.
Larrylhalsey@cfl.rr.com