[VAC] Question

RJ,
    I have something (else) I have found on my 57 Overlander that puzzles me. It
is located about 6" above the center of the front window above the trailer tongue.
I can't tell if it was a light or an antennae? It has two posts (the only thing
left) that are about 8" apart in a vertical position. No wires visible? Anyone
have any idea what it was used for?? It looks a little gaudy just sitting there
rusting away! Thanks.
Jerry
(GA Airstreamer still looking forward to the maiden voyage!)