[VAC] Re: vac <63 bathroom removal

Look at

http://www.nwflorida.net/gt00004.htm

that shows my adventure doing this.  In my case each of the drain pipes had
a rubber slip joint with stainless clamps less than a foot down the pipe
from the valve. So once these were loosened it was possible to remove the
tank along with the dump valve and the "tee".  Mine wasn't bronze though it
was PVC. And I couldn't find anything like it at the local RV stores so I
had to repair several small cracks.  Once I got the tank out I successfully
got the rusty bolts out and ran a tap thru the holes. Then coated the tank
fitting with por15 to hopefully slow down the rust and used new stainless
bolts to install a new valve.