[VAC] Re: '52 Flying Cloud Door?

Hi Stuart,

Why don't you ask this question of Forrest Bone <f23bone@earthlink.net>? He
had extensive sheet metal work done on his 1949 Airstream Liner. The result
is more than  outstanding.

The work was done at:
Freedom Coach
P.O. Box 1203
797 Division Street
Kingston, ON K7L 4Y8
1-877-328-7787

Two months ago, we inspected his 1949 Airstream Liner carefully and could
not tell the difference between the original and the repair. I'd wager
Freedom Coach could make a door for you, using the old one as a model.

The advantage of contacting Forrest is he can show you the quality of
workmanship you can expect. Let the deed speak for itself. As you know, all
dealers and craftsmen are not created equal.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net