[VAC] Re: Refinish wood panels - 67 Safari

 I removed all my cabinet doors and used stripper on those...but like
Randy,used a sander for the rest of the wood inside.I started with 220,but
did have to use coarser sandpapers for some sections.My sander was not super
powerful,so maybe that was why.Regardless,it worked great...I also gave it
all one coat of stain(in keeping with the original tone)and 3 coats of
polyurethane.Should be good for another 20 or so years!

Charlotte