[VAC] Re: 25 year rule

Personally it don't matter to me.  If 25 years is what makes things antique or vintage then why not stick with the status quo. To me if it doesn't have a pipe frame or at least 5 panels on the end caps the age is moot. Having any Airstream is where it's at, in my opinion. The great thing about the WBCCI is Airstream owners of every year  can enjoy each others company at any rallies. Our 75 is pretty modern and don't mind if is referred to as vintage as long as it raises it's market value. But if it makes it just old I would just as soon drop the vintage tag. TIC

J.L.Dietz