[VAC] Sofa Bed

Title: [VAC] Sofa Bed
Hi streamcamper,

Why don't you call the Airstream dealer in Jackson, Mississippi? You can find Billy Pollard's website at    <www.rvrepairandsalesinc.com>

Their place is a pigsty, but their people are good.  Cecil, the technician, is capable with solar equipment. Another technician, James, handles warranty fixes. Their supply of used parts (30 years of random accumulation) is overwhelming. Only those who work there know where anything is located, but they have everything - somewhere.

If you want to book service work, call Billy's oldest son, Eric.  He runs the service department and the whole dealership in Billy's absence. If you want to just show up and take pot luck, chances are you'll be successful. I was - when I went looking for a center sofa instead of the permanent 3/4 bed that came with my Airstream (banged my shin one too many times).

You always wanted to take a side trip to Jackson, didn't you?  <grin>

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net