[VAC] Clear Coat job

	The job of removing the clear coat gets very hard in a hurry. I
decided to try just a small spot on the back left side. I found the paint
remover works fine on everything. So I must get a lot of masking tape and
some plastic sheets to protect everything. Not sure what to do with the
auwning but it looks like a bad job!

	Getting the clear coat off will take a week or more. I'm going to
try another brand that does not have a spray head. I think application
with a sponge might be better. Will see.

--
Yours Truly,

  	 - Karl F. Larsen, k5di@arrl.net  (505) 524-3303  -
                        http://www.zianet.com/k5di/