[VAC] Re: floors and water tank problems

Ted,
Thanks for the help.  My real problem getting it back together is not that I
don't remember how it goes, but was it right in the first place?  Do you
know how Airstream designed the closeout of the rear floor and the outer
skin?  I couldn't use anything for a pattern as it was literally flakes and
dust around the edge and around the stool.  I can't tell if the tank is
polyethylene or ABS.  I know it isn't fiberglas.
Thanks again
Pete