[VAC] Re: Tire & Tire Pressure Questions

YES !!

That is the only way to correctly solve the problem.

I checked here in the San Diego, CA area, and found a balancing firm that
would balance the hubs.  Quoted me $40.00 each over the phone, but said it
would be less if there were several.  So far I haven't been to his shop.

I'll keep you posted if I find out anything useful.

I am seriously thinking of going this route, even though the price is a
little high.  Once it is done, that's it.

Oliver Filippi