[VAC] Re: Tire & Tire Pressure Questions

I spoke with a local RV dealer recently about this, and he made some
good points about the practice. First, they won't balance the wheels,
hub and drum as an assembly on travel trailers, only front wheels on
motor homes. He asked why I would want to do this, and I explained the
situation with my hub and drums. He says (I know, opinions abound) that
to do so on a travel trailer would eliminate my ability to rotate my
tires. Now, while tires are cheaper than Airstreams, and much easier to
replace, this still makes sense. I think the ideal practice is to ensure
that the hub and drums are properly balanced, and then to ensure that
the wheels and tires are balanced separately. Does this makes sense to
anyone else, and is it even possible?

--
Ted Byrd
1958 Overlander