[VAC] Re: Tire & Tire Pressure Questions

Andy, I looked at your web site on hub, wheel and tire balancing. How do you
attach the weight to the hub to balance it? Or do you attach the weight to
balance the hub on the tire? I don't follow the purpose of the protractor or
mounting the final weight at 120 degrees. In step 12 the heavy spot is at
the arrow -- correct?   Pretty cool set up. I'm going to look for something
similar locally. Thanks for the information.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind