[VAC] Re: Tire & Tire Pressure Questions

Dave. We all learn with time, and hopefully go forward accordingly.  8 ply
tires are obviously safer than 6 ply. It was thought back then that 8 plies
would be too stiff of a ride for the larger trailers. Time has demonstrated
that's not true. Your in great shape with 8 plies. However, I don't know
about that brand. Cold pressure means when the tires are cold, namely you
haven't been out on the highway yet, to warm them up. It has nothing to do
with ambient temperature. As tire temperature increases, so does the
pressure.
A greater concern would be to make sure that the tires, wheels and hub and
drums are balanced as an assembly. You can see how this is done on our web
site,  inlandrv.com    Click on articles, and then click on wheel balancing.
 Andy