[VAC] Re: Boondocking and cheap camping

Terry,
    You are known for your analysis and organization.  I am more of an
improviser . . . flying by the seat of my pants.  I can't imagine planning
where I would be on a trip six months in the future:)  That is why I am
working on links to free or very reasonable camp sites.  I thought posting a
call for links to such camp sites would be beneficial for the vagabondos on
the list:)
    I have looked into the networked camp grounds but I never thought of a
recycled membership.  Do the camps honor them?  If so, does anybody on the
list have a membership that they would like to sell cheap?
Send info direct to bobkiger@cox.net

Terry,
I will use your list of potential camp sites to further source my links.  I
agree with you that a person or a well coordinated couple could boondock for
$12K per year.  I have been cheating though.  I spend three months a year in
Mexico camping for "NADA" :)

Thanks for the info
Bob