[VAC] Re: Hi There, Im new!

Welcome! no one is too young to be an Airstream enthusist. I have wanted one
since I was 10 and the youngest enthusist in my family is 4.you are old by
those standards!. our family of 4 lives in San Marcos TX as full timer's
while we build our house. If I was young and single I would never pay rent
or mortgage it is so comfortable. but with four people, 2 cats, 5 kittens 3
dogs and 2 chickens it gets a little crowded! enjoy!
Gina