[VAC] Re:

Hi Judy and others who replied - Thanks,

Today I was assisting the local Airstream dealer with their Beginners Seminar
and afterwards visited with some full-timers who have a 2002 with both Fantastic
Fans and MaxAir Vents at the front and rear.  They report no problems even though
the air flow is a little less than if they did not have the MaxAir Vents at
all.  The only thing they did was to remove the screen on the MaxAir Vent.
They have had them on for two years and were very satisfied.  I know another
couple who have done the same thing and are also happy with the set up.  Seems
the only thing I will have to do is replace the incadescent lights with florescent
or move the old lights a bit. Decisions, Decisions!

Cheers,
Don